This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix MAKE_THROW_FRAME on x86
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 10:47:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix MAKE_THROW_FRAME on x86
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 11:50:47AM -0500, Diego Novillo wrote:
> MAKE_THROW_FRAME was taking the address of an incoming parameter and
> dereferencing it. The aliasing changes I'm working on were correctly
> assuming that all the stores through that pointer were dead.
This should *really* be fixed by using the SA_SIGINFO signal