This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop optimizer patch
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:22:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Loop optimizer patch
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200402062002.VAA12778@faui1d.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
Ulrich Weigand wrote:
Mark Mitchell wrote:Yup, it's OK for 3.4 as well.
OK, your patch is OK as originally submitted, then.
Thanks! Just to make sure: OK for 3.4 as well? It fixes a
SPECint performance regression on s390 relative to 3.3 ...