This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Profiling bug: flow_call_edges_add clobbers libcalls
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 05:40:32 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Profiling bug: flow_call_edges_add clobbers libcalls
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-02/msg00499.html
> > On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > > * cfganal.c (flow_call_edges_add): Never split a libcall block.
> > Hi Jan,
> > If Ulrich's patch looks like the correct fix to you, I'd like to
> > approve it for mainline and 3.4. What do you think?
> Yes, it seems to be fine.
Given that Jan is also happy with this change, this is OK for mainline.
If it hasn't caused any problems there after a few days, OK for 3.4.