This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patches
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:25:24 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> [patch] arc: Hookize some macros. (part 2)
> [patch] fr30: Hookize some target macros. (part 2)
> [patch] frv: Hookize TARGET_SETUP_INCOMING_VARARGS.
> [patch] Fix dangerous implementations of *_return_in_memory.
As always, port maintainers that are unhappy with these approvals
should feel free to revert the changes to their backends.
> [patch] reload1.c: Improve register elimination.
Ok. Eventually, I think reload may need to call simplify_rtx after
some of the changes that it makes (such as replacing a pseudo with
const0_rtx). However that's a different patch for another day...