This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] reload.c latent bug fix
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:03:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] reload.c latent bug fix
- References: <200402051545.i15FjBn19238@linsvr1.uk.superh.com>
I will try bootstrapping with the change to inner_regno.
The change to test for regno was obvious because it did not change
the original behavior, even if it was broken, and restored bootstrap.
Changing to inner_regno requires more review.