This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Improve loop detection and loop header copying
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:38:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Improve loop detection and loop header copying
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20040204223316.GC10714@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>, Jan Hubicka write
>I don't even recall that we do have some kind of header copying in
It's definitely there.
> but did you try Zdenek's new tree-ssa loop header
> I believe it is in the LNO branch but Zdenek also
>sent patch against tree-SSA at some point that got unreviewed.
I've already spent far too much time mucking around with this -- I've got
a million things to deal with, so Zdenek will need to resubmit.