This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove obsolete ports and configurations. (take 2)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:59:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove obsolete ports and configurations. (take 2)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Looks like the person offering i370 support now understands our
motivation behind removing obsolete ports, so I think we can
peacefully remove all those that are declared obsolete in 3.4.
Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?