This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 14003
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: bangerth at dealii dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Feb 2004 00:57:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR 14003
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <email@example.com>
Steven Bosscher <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
| > Attached are a patch against the 3.3 tree and one against both 3.4 branch
| > and mainline, that fix a few misspellings etc. I think they could be
| > applied as obvious, but I don't presently have any tree checked out
| > with CVS write access. Maybe someone can take care of that for me?
| > Thanks
| > W.
| > ChangeLog entry:
| > 2004-02-03 Wolfgang Bangerth <email@example.com>
| > * doc/invoke.texi (x86 options): Fix spelling/wording.
| Done for gcc 3.4. I don't have a 3.3 copy handy -- Gaby?
OK there too.