This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc/gcc/testsuite ChangeLog gcc.dg/20040203-1. ...
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Cc: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>,"'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:18:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc/gcc/testsuite ChangeLog gcc.dg/20040203-1. ...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:Sorry about the *.cc names, it's my fault: I'm too used to work with C++
testcases. I will fix that in a moment.
Added files:The committed names don't agree with the names in the log entry, nor with
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/noncompile: 20040203-1.cc 20040203-2.cc
those in the log entry in the approved version of the patch (which were
named after the PRs rather than the date).
However, using the PR number is *not* ok, right? There are no other
examples in the testsuite.