This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR13813] Incomplete type for member variables ofclass templates
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:41:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR13813] Incomplete type for member variables ofclass templates
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <15d401c3e1bb$cf2888e0$62b92997@bagio> <email@example.com> <0b1301c3e74e$b6f32800$b3bc2997@bagio> <401A8D69.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1c8001c3e9a7$01f2de90$b3bc2997@bagio>
Giovanni Bajo wrote:
Mark Mitchell wrote:In that case, the patch is OK.
may I commit this patch to 3.4 too? It is a trivial bugfix.I don't think that this one is worth it. It's not a regression, and
it's only an accepts-invalid.
It actually turns out that the patch fixes also PR10711, which is an
ice-on-invalid error-recovery regression (with very malformed code).