This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR13813] Incomplete type for member variables of class templates
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"Jason Merrill" <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:09:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR13813] Incomplete type for member variables of class templates
- References: <15d401c3e1bb$cf2888e0$62b92997@bagio> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <0b1301c3e74e$b6f32800$b3bc2997@bagio> <401A8D69.email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> may I commit this patch to 3.4 too? It is a trivial bugfix.
> I don't think that this one is worth it. It's not a regression, and
> it's only an accepts-invalid.
It actually turns out that the patch fixes also PR10711, which is an
ice-on-invalid error-recovery regression (with very malformed code). I'm not
sure if this changes things, or if you prefer a different fix for that PR in
3.4 (nearer to the ICE).