This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [applied mips patch] finish removals mips rewrite branch merge
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Demetriou <cgd at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:05:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: [applied mips patch] finish removals mips rewrite branch merge
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 00:06, email@example.com wrote:
> I noticed a couple of months ago ("I've been busy" 8-) that there were
> a couple of predicates in the MIPS port removed during the mips
> rewrite branch merge, which still had some vestigial references
> hanging around.
> Checked in as obvious, after building the compiler for target
> mipsisa64-elf (w/ sources a couple of days ago; i tried again just
> now, some some unrelated things seemed broken) and checking.
Right. I've got a patch for that I need to check in.
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>