This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Optimize subregs of zero and sign extensions (take 2)
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:37:31 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Optimize subregs of zero and sign extensions (take 2)
- References: <200401230339.i0N3d188001183@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
> I should recheck that 3.3.3 still builds with the HP K&R/bundled compiler.
It probably doesn't work:
reload.c:859: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com