This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa-lno] Modify version.c for the sub-branch
- From: Pop Sébastian <pop at gauvain dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 04:17:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa-lno] Modify version.c for the sub-branch
- References: <20031231172350.GA14942@gauvain.u-strasbg.fr> <Pine.LNX.4.58.0312311843370.15177@D209.suse.de>
On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 06:45:45PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Pop Sébastian wrote:
> > The following patch updates the identifier string in version.c
> > * version.c (version_string): Change the identifier for the
> > sub-branch.
> I may also want to hack maintainer-scripts/update_version (on mainline,
> not on the branch).
> I'll happily update the version running on gcc.gnu.org to such an updated
> version if you'd like me to, once you have committed the change.
I have searched for "tree-ssa" in this script file, and the only place
that I have to update seems to be the ADD_BRANCHES variable. Does the
following patch look correct? Otherwise it would be great if you
apply the right patch.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/maintainer-scripts/update_version,v
retrieving revision 1.12
diff -d -u -p -r1.12 update_version
--- update_version 9 May 2003 15:05:41 -0000 1.12
+++ update_version 1 Jan 2004 03:09:14 -0000
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
+ADD_BRANCHES='HEAD tree-ssa-20020619-branch lno-branch'
# Run this from /tmp.