This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada is still broken on AMD64 and IA64
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:44:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ada is still broken on AMD64 and IA64
- References: <10311141626.AA24550@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
email@example.com (Richard Kenner) writes:
> >> | 3.4 20031114 (experimental) (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu) GCC error:
> >> | in convert_move, at expr.c:613
> I believe the fix for this is below.
> Zack, do you agree?
Yes, this looks right to me. Sorry about the delay.