This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: RFA Fix C/13014
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:01:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: RFA Fix C/13014
- References: <1068883588.2451.4.camel@ghostwheel>
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Eric Christopher wrote:
> This patch brings the check into the parser where it belongs. I changed
> the previous errors to abort () because we shouldn't have gotten that
> far if we did. It does fix the testcases, however, I'd appreciate
> someone with a better knowledge of the parser giving this a good look.
> OK? Did I miss something?
Does this yield the proper errors when the break or continue is within a
nested function located inside a switch? (You can't jump out of nested
functions that way, only by goto to explicitly declared labels.)
Joseph S. Myers