This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to move hardcoded language testsuite targets
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:49:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch to move hardcoded language testsuite targets
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Bootstrapped with no regressions on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to commit?
Don't you need to also modify ada/Make-lang.in to add check-ada to
lang_checks ? If so, I'd be curious to know how this works for Ada and not
for other languages.
Did you get the Ada test suite when you did a make check with your changes ?