This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] clean up pre edge splitting
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:50:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] clean up pre edge splitting
- References: <20031114153603.A25338@redhat.com>
> The previous implementation creates a lot of garbage in trying
> to split the edges. The straightforward approach works now.
I think Zdenek has complete rewrite of split_ciritcal_edge on his
branch. It would be nice to merge it in. The function itself is having
some legacy mess in it too..
Zdenek, how hard would be to adopt your
split_edge/split_block/merge_blocks to Richard's representation?