This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH - Saving varargs for powerpc with -mpowerpc64
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2003 23:04:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH - Saving varargs for powerpc with -mpowerpc64
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <A578A2E6-16DD-11D8-96DA-000393B9ED88@apple.com>
Fariborz Jahanian <email@example.com> writes:
| This patch fixes a bug when ppc saves vararg registers in function
| prologue. Bug is with -mpowerpc64
| mode only. It replaces call to middle-end routine,
| move_block_from_reg, with an rs6000 specific one.
| bootstrap, dejagnu tested on ppc-darwin. Specific SPEC test for this
| bug, 176.gcc, builds with -O3 -mpowerpc64.
| David Edelsohn has approved this patch.
Is this bug also present in prerelease 3.3.3?