This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Toplevel] Enable libjava on cygwin
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <kcook34 at ford dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:23:16 +0000
- Subject: [Toplevel] Enable libjava on cygwin
- References: <3FB38370.email@example.com>
Kelley Cook writes:
> AFAIK, libjava has mostly worked under Cygwin for quite some time now.
> It is still disabled by default unless --enable-libgcj is specified.
> This oneliner simply changes that default. Of course, libjava still
> will not be built if java is not built.
> Bootstrapped i686-pc-cygwin. Testresults here
> === libjava Summary ===
> # of expected passes 3061
> # of unexpected failures 67
> # of expected failures 10
> # of untested testcases 57
That depends on the 10 failures. What are they?