This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa/mainline PATCH] fold "test"==0 into constant
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:02:14 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa/mainline PATCH] fold "test"==0 into constant
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> here is updated patch. It has passed testing on i386 tree-ssa and
> really hope I got it right this time.
Perfect. This is Ok for tree-ssa.
Many thanks for your patience.