This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] New regressions as of 2003-11-04
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,law at redhat dot com,Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:29:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] New regressions as of 2003-11-04
- References: <200311042051.hA4KpfNw017019@speedy.slc.redhat.com> <5ACBA442-0F09-11D8-AC8B-000A95AF1FAE@dberlin.org> <20031106172901.GA11820@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Nov 6, 2003, at 12:29 PM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
Lots of changes yesterday produced new regressions in C, C++,
and mudflap. I think I know what the mudflap problem is, so I'll
care of that. Could you folks take a look at the new regressions
see if they're related to your changes?
FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/20030814-4.c scan-tree-dump-times set = -1 0
FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/20030814-5.c scan-tree-dump-times set = -1 0
OK. After looking at these some more. These are failures that are a
combination of the COND_EXPR lowering and some sillyness in PRE.
this patch adds a cfg-aware version of remove_useless_..., thus fixing
Thanks a bunch Zdenek. I really appreciate it.
I'm going to retest the load PRE patch i posted a few days ago, and
commit it after i get test results.