This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch?] num_sign_bit_copies1: sign_extending consts
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:43:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch?] num_sign_bit_copies1: sign_extending consts
- References: <200311032207.hA3M7uR10661@greed.delorie.com>
On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 05:07:56PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> This code does not handle sign extension of const_ints very well.
This is invalid rtl. It should never happen.