This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] fix java bytecode switch regressions
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:30:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] fix java bytecode switch regressions
- References: <20031030192235.GA19595@twiddle.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 08:40:48PM +0000, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Actually, I didn't realize that you were working on regressions in the
> byte compiler.
Actually, just the ones that showed up in a diff of two check runs,
since clearly those were my fault. Or should have been. ;-)
> At the moment the byte compiler in the tree-SSA branch
> is broken, but I do intend to resume work on it soon.
Good to know. I was beginning to wonder if it was something else that
we'd done this week, and if I should go looking for it. I'll leave it
to you to take care of this then.