This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] SH: New define_split sh.md
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Naveen Sharma, Noida" <naveens at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:46:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] SH: New define_split sh.md
- References: <E04CF3F88ACBD5119EFE00508BBB21210D21172B@exch-01.noida.hcltech.com>
On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 12:26:40PM +0530, Naveen Sharma, Noida wrote:
> I tried this. Lookibng for surrounding insns in the conditions
> for splitter doesn't looks clean.
> [(set (match_operand:SI 0 "arith_reg_operand" "r")
> (match_operand:SI 1 "const_int_operand" "i"))]
> "TARGET_SH4 && INTVAL (operands) >= 128 && reload_completed" <-- Here
> [(set (match_dup 0) (match_dup 0))]
In this case it's better to use peep2 instead of splitters.