This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa] RFA gcj patches
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at toohappy dot toronto dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:11:59 +0000
- Subject: [tree-ssa] RFA gcj patches
- References: <200310281652.h9SGqQfX022669@toohappy.toronto.redhat.com>
Frank Ch. Eigler writes:
> (Message work:6003)
> Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 17:53:01 EDT
> From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <email@example.com>
> Subject: [tree-ssa] RFA gcj patches
> The following gcj-related patches aim to solve two different problems.
> The first is the removal of an annoying warning message in java/verify.c
> that has been repeatedly discussed as obsolete. It was introduced in
> but is declared basically obsolete later, for example
> It shuts gcj up about valid .class files built with jdk 1.4.*.
> 2003-10-09 Frank Ch. Eigler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * verify.c (verify_jvm_instructions): Don't warn about legal
> eh binding regions generated for example by jdk 1.4.1.
OK for mainline. jdk isn't going to stop doing this.