This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: RFA add case to purge addressof
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:51:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: RFA add case to purge addressof
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> This doesn't look right. The mode of the REG_EQUAL note should be
> the same as the modes of the SET_SRC and SET_DEST. Did you mistype
easily possible :) could likely have been SImode for both. shame on me
for trying to do the insn from memory.
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>