This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, gfortran] Fix for fortran PR/12701.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at nowt dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:21:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, gfortran] Fix for fortran PR/12701.
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <3F997A14.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Paul Brook wrote:
On Friday 24 October 2003 8:14 pm, Toon Moene wrote:
The attached patch fixes fortran PR/12701 with no regressions.
I suspect you're forgetting to free the memory you allocate to hole the
filename (not a major issue). Other than that it's ok.
Yep, in the mean time I came up with a better patch, that I'll present
as soon as I've tested it.
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)