This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++] My unreviewed patches
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:11:21 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [C++] My unreviewed patches
- References: <3F97E396.email@example.com>
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Kriang Lerdsuwanakij wrote:
> A couple of patches below still haven't been reviewed yet, all
> intended for 3.4. I'd love to have these approved, especially the
> first patch where further work (member class of class template
> as template friend) can be built upon.
> - Implement member function of class template as template friend.
Please add a reference to this patch to the Bugzilla PR and add Mark
to the Cc: list of the Bugzilla PR.
(He mentioned, in a different context, that he's willing to review
all C++ patches that fix PRs and suggested this schema.)