This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- Cc: Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:49:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering.
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 16:50, Chris Lattner wrote:
> To be fair to Zdenek, that's not true at all. You had early warning about
> this kind of thing.
Which we chose (at least *I* chose) to ignore because we had much bigger
fish to fry. It's all a matter of priorities.
Hey, at least all the twisty roads lead to the same place in this case