This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering.
- From: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>,Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,DiegoNovillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:50:19 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering.
Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> It was not always clear that we were going to lower constructs right at
> the very beginning of processing.
> You had the advantage of coming in at a point at which this was all
> becoming obvious. We, and the code, worked our way up to that point.
To be fair to Zdenek, that's not true at all. You had early warning about
this kind of thing.
In particular: (skip to CFG is a the sub-language)
You may find the entire thread interesting in retrospect. :)