This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering.
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:42:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering.
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20031024173314.GA17702@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>, Zdenek Dvorak wri
>Just one last thing to say: Sorry guys, I have been maintaing this patch
>for about two months now; in that time, I had to merge about three major
>conflicting changes into it. I am going to merge Jeff's jump threading
>changes, but this is about where my patience ends. I really cannot
>continue with further infrastructure changes under these conditions.
>Either someone of you finds the time to review the patches reasonably
>fast, or I am going to just give up this effort.
Please don't merge the jump threading changes. I'll own getting
code updated. Just ignore the jump threading issues.