This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] GNU/KFreeBSD support, with test log
- From: Robert Millan <zeratul2 at wanadoo dot es>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: glibc-bsd-hackers at nongnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,glibc-bsd-devel at lists dot alioth dot debian dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:07:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GNU/KFreeBSD support, with test log
- Organisation: free as in freedom
- References: <3F738852.email@example.com> <20030928204451.GA528@aragorn> <20031001201024.GA4937@aragorn> <3F7B6BCC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031006141317.GA805@aragorn> <20031010193049.GA3740@aragorn> <3F873A55.email@example.com> <20031011130909.GA7602@aragorn>
Another ping on this (22 days).
Patch is in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-09/msg01994.html
On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 01:09:09PM +0000, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 07:01:41PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > >>>>2003-09-28 Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > >>>>
> > >>>> * config/i386/kfreebsdgnu.h: New. i386-*-kfreebsd-gnu definitions.
> > >>>> * config/kfreebsdgnu.h: New. *-*-kfreebsd-gnu definitions.
> > >>>> * config/t-kfreebsd-gnu: New. *-*-kfreebsd-gnu tmake_file.
> > >>>> * config.gcc: Add *-*-kfreebsd*-gnu and i86-*-kfreebsd*-gnu.
> > >>>
> > >>>OK with me (assuming copyright assignments are all in place). Don't
> > >>>worry too much about the check results since this is a new target
> > >>>triple. They look good anyway.
> > Like I said, OK with me, but I don't think I have authority except for
> > the config.gcc bit (which is fine).
> Could you commit the config.gcc bit?
> Anyone reading this has authority for the rest?
"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."
-- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)