This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Introduce new tree dumper
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:36:02 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] Introduce new tree dumper
This is based of "[PATCH] Yet another tree dumper" thread.
* Introduce new tree dumper
* What about old tree dumper ? We have following options:
- Keep it around for a while.
No need to do anything.
- Rename and keep it available for some time
- Allow to select tree dumper based on #define
- Allow to select tree dumper based on global variable
- Remove old tree dumper
Let me know, how to proceed now.