This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Improve computed goto handling
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:11:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Improve computed goto handling
- References: <200310170405.h9H45EBX006761@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 10:05:13PM -0600, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> And yes, we manage to put things back the way the were as we leave
> SSA form, so we shouldn't incur a runtime penalty.
... and then we proceed to re-factor the computed goto
while expanding to rtl. ;-) Something to think about
when we start looking at tree/rtl interaction.