This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix va-arg-25.c on non-Altivec PowerPC targets
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:12:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix va-arg-25.c on non-Altivec PowerPC targets
- References: <200310161802.h9GI2ag28434@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:02:36PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> The new va-arg-25.c testcase failed on non-Altivec PowerPC targets
> because rs6000_va_arg() skipped to an aligned argument for any
> Altivec-sized vector mode, even when Altivec was not enabled and GCC was
> operating in vector compatibility mode. This patch adds a test for
> TARGET_ALTIVC and fixes the testsuite failures.