This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] - Use of powerpc 64bit instructions in 32bit ABI
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, fjahanian at apple dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:07:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] - Use of powerpc 64bit instructions in 32bit ABI
>>>>> David S Miller writes:
David> Then I wonder how it "just works" on Sparc, we don't do
David> anything special wrt. argument passing when the 64-bit
David> instructions are enabled within the 32-bit ABI. :)
Is that mode interoperable with 32-bit object files compiled
without that option?