This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] normalizing am33_2.0-linux: testing help wanted
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:47:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] normalizing am33_2.0-linux: testing help wanted
- References: <20031014191557.GA6498@twcny.rr.com>
On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 03:15:57PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Alex Oliva said that this was almost certainly an oversight, and I'd like
> to correct it.
> I can't test this straightforwardly. A cross seems to work as far as it goes,
> but without the appropriate version of linux, glibc, etc., I can't
> really test it properly.
> If someone *can* test this I would appreciate it.
The FSF glibc repository doesn't even have a glibc port for this chip,
it was never contributed (no idea whether it was done or not). I'd go
ahead if I were you.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer