This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] fold-const.c merge from mainline
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:49:36 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] fold-const.c merge from mainline
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 06:16:09PM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> > (fold_negate_const): Delete.
> For the reason Jeff gave, namely, to be able to call into
> *only* the constant folding parts, I'd prefer you left this
> split out.
OK. I'll prepare a revised patch leaving fold_negate_const in,
duplication and all. fold_negate_const was an internal static
function not exported outside of fold-const.c, so there should
have been no visible/functional change.