This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: link's on the gcc pages.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:56:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: link's on the gcc pages.
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com> <3F899299.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Toon Moene wrote:
Indeed, this part of the frontends.html talks about front ends not
integrated yet. Fortran 95 *is* integrated into the GCC cvs tree,
so I removed the item.
I think that Fortran 95 should have remained there until it was part
of any formal release, with a suitable reference to the tree-saa branch
and ongoing work.
Well, all the other links on the page are to pages outside gcc.gnu.org -
which I think is the purpose of the list: To point to front ends you'll
find scattered on the web ...
Also, please note that you need to post all changes to the web pages to
the gcc-patches list.
Yep, sorry - I thought this one was _really_ trivial ...
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)