This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix minor bug in alpha.c:expand_block_move
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:04:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix minor bug in alpha.c:expand_block_move
- References: <10310101841.AA05013@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 02:41:11PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> This fixes a bug which only shows up for a large Ada test case.
> Tested on alphaev56-dec-osf4.0f.
Please, please, PLEASE, describe the bug! ALWAYS!
How is it possible for the register referenced by an
addressof to not be a register? This makes no sense.