This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs patch] Add 3.3.2 release notes
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:05:07 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs patch] Add 3.3.2 release notes
- References: <20031008165625.A19250@synopsys.com>
On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Joe Buck wrote:
> The following patch creates release notes for 3.3.2. Note that there is
> a remark that says 3.3.2 is not yet released; this should be removed
> at the time of the release.
> It also adds one missing bug to the 3.3.1 release notes.
Thanks, I just committed this with the following CVS log:
Create release notes for 3.3.2 and add a missing bug for 3.3.1.
By Joe Buck <email@example.com>.
PS: While I was at it, I took the liberty to s/Sparc/SPARC/ in the whole