This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New Optimization: Partitioning hot & cold basic blocks
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Caroline Tice <ctice at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:28:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New Optimization: Partitioning hot & cold basic blocks
- References: <7CBD1A2E-F9C4-11D7-A34B-000393BB90B6@apple.com>
... I'm too naive in believing that people would be also
interested in seeing some numbers, both about the runtime
improvements and about the compile time cost???
Many thanks in advance Caroline!