This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to gimplify_asm_expr for optimization/12525
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:20:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] PATCH to gimplify_asm_expr for optimization/12525
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031008000642.GA18274@redhat.com>
On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 20:06, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Of course,
> I have no idea what addresses_taken is used for, so I don't know
> if we're missing out on not having an entry for that...
addresses_taken is an array with all the decls that have had their
address taken by the statement (ie, they are operands of ADDR_EXPRs
inside the statement).