This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Re: Someone broke bootstrap
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Cc: David Ayers <d dot ayers at inode dot at>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,kcook34 at ford dot com,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:45:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re: Someone broke bootstrap
- References: <200310080246.h982kTYm016388@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca> <20031008115745.GA19191@alinoe.com> <20031008122901.GA31069@alinoe.com>
> Commit done as obvious.
You should post the patch to gcc-patches anyway.
> Log message:
> * Makefile.in (gengtype-lex.c): flex 2.5.4[a] doesn't understand
> a space after the -o option. flex 2.5.31 understands both, with
> and without the space. Removed that space.
ChangeLog entries should contain the What, not the Why. Use comments in the
code to record the Why if necessary.