This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pending C++ patch (Fix dump of FUNCTION_DECL withinexpressions)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:24:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Pending C++ patch (Fix dump of FUNCTION_DECL withinexpressions)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <3F835D01.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 17:40, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Hello Mark,
> today I've commited this old patch by Giovanni Bajo on mainline:
> It was also approved by you for 3.3.x:
> Does it still make sense to apply it on the branch now?
No, not at this point. Thanks for applying it to the mainline!
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>