This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Pending C++ patch (Fix dump of FUNCTION_DECL within expressions)
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:40:33 +0200
- Subject: Pending C++ patch (Fix dump of FUNCTION_DECL within expressions)
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
today I've commited this old patch by Giovanni Bajo on mainline:
It was also approved by you for 3.3.x:
Does it still make sense to apply it on the branch now?
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html