This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] GNU/KFreeBSD support, with test log
- From: Robert Millan <zeratul2 at wanadoo dot es>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, glibc-bsd-hackers at nongnu dot org,glibc-bsd-devel at lists dot alioth dot debian dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:13:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GNU/KFreeBSD support, with test log
- Organisation: free as in freedom
- References: <3F738852.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030928204451.GA528@aragorn> <20031001201024.GA4937@aragorn> <3F7B6BCC.email@example.com>
Ping on this.
On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 08:05:32PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> >gcc/ChangeLog entry follows:
> >2003-09-28 Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * config/i386/kfreebsdgnu.h: New. i386-*-kfreebsd-gnu definitions.
> > * config/kfreebsdgnu.h: New. *-*-kfreebsd-gnu definitions.
> > * config/t-kfreebsd-gnu: New. *-*-kfreebsd-gnu tmake_file.
> > * config.gcc: Add *-*-kfreebsd*-gnu and i86-*-kfreebsd*-gnu.
> OK with me (assuming copyright assignments are all in place). Don't
> worry too much about the check results since this is a new target
> triple. They look good anyway.
"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."
-- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)