This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/11974 (bitop libcall ICEs on Alpha)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Falk Hueffner <falk dot hueffner at student dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:43:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/11974 (bitop libcall ICEs on Alpha)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 12:44:06PM +0200, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> PR optimization/11974
> * optabs.c (expand_unop): Promote libcall outmode according to
I guess this is ok. I might have guessed other problems popping
up because of this however. I suspect that someone will have to
stop and truncate the value back to SImode.