This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] AmigaOS 4 port contribution
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: marcus at mc dot pp dot se
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 03 14:23:04 EDT
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AmigaOS 4 port contribution
Could you please be a little more specific? In general I've tried to
adhere to the coding standard, but there might be some rule which I
We put blanks before open parens, just as one example.
Well, the code is portable, it's just that since the attribute is only
defined on AmigaOS it seems a bit silly to do the check for it on all
The thing has to be done in the front end though, since the extra
argument has to be included when doing check_function_arguments(). Of
course, I can move the actual code to the backend and make a call from
the front end, but that somehow seems like a layering violation.
It may be or it may not be. It depends on exactly what the code is doing.